Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fashionably Late!

What? Last time I made a blog entry was in 2010?

Hehe, last chance to get rid of some "new year" jokes. Like saying two minutes after midnight on the 1st of January: "I'm starving - last time I ate smth was last year." or "I think I need a shower - last time I had one was last year." And aren't we all doing these jokes, although no one of us really fancies them?! Still it's some kind of trend, isn't it?

Anyway! I've been very busy these days but I came to tell you about an amazing Norwegian artist I recently discovered: Lucy Swann. I don't want to explain in long sentences what I like about her music or how I discovered her BUT want you to show her music video to "Fashionably Late".

I love this video. The idea and the way it was realised. It's probably one of my favourite (Norwegian) music videos in 2010 and Lucy Swann is definitely an upcoming artist with high ambitions.

BTW: If you live in Oslo (or plan to visit Oslo in February) you shouldn't miss a festival for new music called by:Larm with Lucy Swann and other fantastic artists like Thelma & Clyde, Honningbarna, Jonas Alaska, Tôg, Frida Ånnevik, Oslo Ess, Cold Mailman and many, many more.

That's it for now.... Now, be a good blog-reader and WATCH THIS VIDEO!! :)
Find Lucy Swann on MySpace, Facebook and NRK Urørt.



2 comments:

  1. This has got to be one of the BEST music videos in existence. She deserves to get recognized, though I hope that she doesn't too famous as it could get in her head. What a double edged sword fame is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True that, dear reader!!

    And this is really one of the best music videos!! Not to simple and not to fancy - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete