Thursday, September 15, 2011

Autumn mood!

One of the best and most inspiring things I can think of is sitting on my balcony and watching the weather and the nicely colored leaves on trees moving with the wind. Or watching the moon and the stars during night. There'd be pillows, blankets and candles around because evenings and nights are getting cooler now. But no matter how cold or windy or rainy it is, it becomes the most enjoyable feeling when listening to music.

And this autumn there is lots of Susanne Sundfør, Susanna Wallumrød and Love:Fi on my playlist. Watching the stars while listening to The Brothel by Sundfør or to Love:Fi's album 18 during thunderstorms is just magical. Gloomy. Pure. Honest. And soooo inspiring.


In addition to that I recommend to watch Sundfør's "kontorkonsert" here. Wow. I'm so stunned the songs she is performing here sound like studio recorded versions but as a matter of fact is her voice just so flawless.








No comments:

Post a Comment