Friday, October 1, 2010

Autumn is on its way...

October 1st: Colored leaves are falling, it's getting colder outside and the days are getting shorter (well, they still last 24hrs - but you know what I mean). The new academic year at the university has started today while lectures will start the upcoming Monday. Shops started to sell candies and chocolate for christmas (yeah, we're still talking about autumn, I'm sure). And there is a cute raccoon living in my garden these days - I called him Bjørn Magnus.

After an exciting summer with some cool concerts and festivals I'm now looking forward to a peaceful fall. But there is so much cookin' and since I am having some plans (traveling! and more concerts!!) I need to figure out and organize I won't have much time to rest.

But I already found the perfect soundtrack for October: POST's debut record "Common Rand Of People" which was just released a couple of days ago (available on iTunes). I wrote a small review of the album on my MySpace page and I would recommend you to listen to the tracks the album. It's dreamy, piercing, strong and creative.
And you should absolutely check out this video of Hanne Kolstø, who is a member of Post, performing their song "Broken". This song is simple but so beautiful - I can't help myself clicking the reply button over and over again.
BTW: My review has been posted on the Facebook pages of both, POST and their label Karmakosmetix Records. (Ahhhh! - the sweet taste of fame!! ;) )

And now... enjoying the last bits of warm sunlight.





No comments:

Post a Comment