Saturday, October 9, 2010

High expectations!

Music, bands and upcoming albums. It can be a good or a bad thing to have high expectations in albums. For some albums you wait a long time and you end up disappointed because they didn't meet your expectations others will surpass them.
This year I experienced both: Some albums were more brilliant than I expected them to be while others should have been better. But no matter what, the last weeks before a new record is released are always quite exciting, especially when you get to hear the first streams of the songs. 

Thelma and Clyde will release their album "White Line" on the 8th of November. Now that I spend several hours (!!) listening to 30 seconds of each song (-> here!) I can say I'm very satisfied. I already knew most of the songs and of course it's not possible to judge the album by these little sound-files, but still.... 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment