Saturday, October 23, 2010

Making plans!

Today it hit me like a thunder stroke when I realised that I'm already supposed to be in Norway in exactly three weeks. I'll be in Oslo and around for a small trip I had already planned to do months (!) ago. 

Now, it's about to make some plans!!!!

Basically I haven't arranged anything yet but the flight. And since already this flight is making my wallet appear as thin as a piece of paper I will be very limited in my expenses there. No idea where I should sleep or how I actually should get to Oslo from the airport with a very little amount of money only. (And Norway is expensive!!)

Plus: I need to save some money for at least one concert ticket and one CD, I'm planning to buy there. BTW: How crazy is it to travel to Norway for a concert?! Hmm, actually I don't care 'cause I know it's worth it. 

But besides of the concert I'm also planning to do some sight seeing. My plan is to see as much as possible in the less time. For this occasion I bought one of these city-tourist-guide-books (including a map of Oslo). So if you see someone weird-looking with a city map in the hands running though Oslo - that's me!

And of course I will spend some time on meeting some friends there or gaining new ones maybe. That reminds me of something else now: I need to learn some pick-up phrases in Norwegian. Something like: "Er du sliten i bena? Du har vandret rundt i tankene mine i hele dag."

So folks, contact me if you want to give me some shelter while I am in Oslo, or if you have some tips for me about what I should see in Olso, or if you want to teach me some pick-up lines. And if you're a cute guy, don't forget to leave me your telephone number. Thanks. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment